ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – WITH A GLITCH!
Where are the hats made?
Our hats are proudly made and assembled in the United States of America.
How are the hats made?
Below is Step 1 through Step 6 of how we go about making our cutting edge, artistically designed caps, using our distinctive etched metal art process. Click here for more information.
What kind of hats do you have?
We offer the following adjustable hats:
- Flat bill baseball cap
- Curved bill baseball cap
- Sport visor
Do you have fitted caps?
Visit our website often to keep up with all the latest designs and fashion accessories. Currently, we are offering adjustable caps and visors with an adjustable back buckle. Adjust the strap and it will fit.
What hat sizes do you offer?
Currently, we offer adjustable caps for adults in One Size Fits Most. Below is a hat size conversion chart that shows the sizes that our hats are most likely to fit.
If you need to figure out your size, here’s how to do it:
- Use a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic and take the circumference of your head right above the eyebrows or where the hat will sit
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement
- Don’t pull the tape too tight
Head sizes and shapes differ. The most common size for men is 7⅜ and the average hat size for women is 7¼.
What color caps do you offer?
Visit our website often to keep up with all the latest designs and fashion accessories. Currently, we are offering caps and visors in black.
Are the hats unisex?
Yes, they are. It is a matter of taste.
Hat Caring and Handling Instructions
How do I take care of and handle the hat?
Hat care and handling instructions:
- Do not bend the bill. This may distort the metal or weaken the assembled parts.
- Do not dry-clean, wash or put in dishwasher. When needed, wipe the denim gently with a damp cloth and use our jewelry cleaning cloth to polish the metal (included with the purchase).
- Use caution when cleaning and general handling as hats may contain areas that are not totally smooth.
- Store the hat away when not in use to avoid damage. It is a fashion item after all.
Can the shape of the bill be changed (flattened or curved more)?
No. Even if the metals used are pliable, they are designed and manufactured specifically for the shape they are in. Bending the bill beyond its original shape or curvature may distort and/or buckle the metal and loosen the assembled parts. (Troublemaker!)
What are the cap's materials?
Our hats are made of 100% cotton, using the highest quality denim – 12 oz. Bull Denim that out-performs other hats on the market typically made of 10 oz. denim or lighter –, and they are accentuated with polished Nickel Silver and/or Brass.
Do the metals used on the hat rust?
Nickel Silver and Brass do not contain iron and thus they do not rust. However, they will tarnish over time. Clean them with our jewelry cleaning cloth (included with the purchase) when needed to keep the shine (the bling).
Do the metals used to accentuate the hat contain nickel?
Yes, they contain nickel. Some people are sensitive to it and can develop a skin rash or other allergy reactions when in direct skin contact with it. Beware!
Is the hat heavy to wear due to the metal accents on it?
The hat is heavier due to the metal accents, but the added weight is minimal. The weight of our plain baseball cap is about 0.18 pounds (81.65 grams) and the average weight of our caps with the metal accents is 0.44 pounds (199.58 grams — a difference of 0.26 pounds or 177.93 grams). The weight added on a visor is negligible (0.02 pounds or 9.07 grams). Toughen up.
Does the metal get hot if I wear the hat outdoors?
The metal on the hat will get hot if exposed to the sun for a prolonged period of time. So will your skin that will retaliate against you. That’s why they call it sunburn.
Can you customize a hat or other accessories to my preferences?
Please make contact and let us know what you have in mind.
Approved Retailers and Counterfeits
How do I know if a product I purchased is a counterfeit?
A counterfeit product is a fake or imitation made with the goal of tricking you into believing it is genuine. Counterfeit Nuvā Nuvō products are typically of poor quality and lack the details that make each Nuvā Nuvō product distinctive.
Where can I buy authentic Nuvā Nuvō products?
Who are the approved Nuvā Nuvō retailers, distributors and websites?
The following are authorized to sell Nuvā Nuvō products:
How will purchasing a counterfeit affect me?
The purchase of counterfeit merchandise affects everyone. It causes serious harm to the economy due to loss of business income and jobs. This in return diminishes tax revenue that funds vital public services, imposing greater burdens on taxpayers. It does not provide fair wages or safe environments for workers and can be a health and safety risk for the consumer. The money from the sales of counterfeit products has been linked to organized crime groups, drugs, firearms, people traffickers, and terrorist organizations. Don’t deal with the bad guys!
Where can I report a counterfeit product?
To report counterfeit Nuvā Nuvō products or suspect websites, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include detailed information about the products or website in question, such as the website link and seller. Hello SPINE agent!
How do I become an official Nuvā Nuvō product retailer or distributor?
If you are interested in becoming an official retailer or distributor of Nuvā Nuvō products, please make contact.
Benefits of Creating an Account
What are the benefits of creating a Nuvā Nuvō account?
- Store your shipping and billing addresses to complete the checkout process more quickly;
- Save the contents of your shopping cart for later;
- Access your current order details and history;
- Manage your saved items.
Registering with My Account is free and takes just a second. If you haven’t done so already, register now.
What methods of payments can I use?
Here’s a list of what is accepted:
- Online gift certificates (coming soon)
- Nuvā Nuvō gift cards (coming soon)
- PayPal Credit
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
How do I pay with PayPal?
Select PayPal as a payment method when checking out.
By clicking on PROCEED TO PAYPAL, after having confirmed the details of your purchase, you will be taken to the PayPal login page where you can enter your account and conclude your payment.
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can create one from the PayPal login page, before concluding your order.
Sales Tax is applied to your order in accordance with individual state and local regulations. For this reason, an estimation of the tax charge might be added to your order total during the checkout process. The exact amount will be calculated automatically after the order is shipped, according to the Zip Code of the shipping address. The final amount will in any case be equal or less than the estimated Sales Tax and will be indicated in the invoice you receive with the Shipping Confirmation e-mail.
Your account will be charged on the date your order is placed. (Who wrote this section?! She’s got patience!)
Order Changes (Returns and Refunds)
Can I cancel or modify my order?
Once an order has been successfully placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. To return an item, follow the return instructions. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your refund to be processed. For exchanges, simply return your item and repurchase it. (You should be glad it is not a trade on the Kimirryan sea!)
What are the return instructions and conditions?
You can return any item purchased within 14 days from the delivery date. The returned item must be in the same condition you received it in, with all tags still attached.
To return an item, follow these steps: (don’t trip!)
- Email us to MakeContact@nuvanuvo.com with your full name, address, contact information, and order number. You can find the order # on the packing slip that was included in the hat box you received.
- Write in the subject of your email: “Return.”
- When we receive your email request, we will email you a shipping label for your convenience. If you use this shipping label, a flat Processing Fee of $5.00 (plus Sales Tax on this fee, where applicable) will be automatically deducted from your refund. If you prefer, you may send the return using a courier of your choice. If you ship the return package on your own, the $5.00 Processing Fee will not be deducted from your refund. For your security, we suggest you use a trackable and insured shipping service as we are not responsible for the delivery of the return packages.
- If you are using our shipping label, print and affix it to the shipping box and leave the package at a USPS drop-off location.
- Include inside the box the packing slip that you originally received with the hat box. Without this slip, we won’t be able to issue you a refund. This is regardless of whether you are using our shipping label or not.
- Ship your return within 14 days of the delivery date to:
Nuvā Nuvō Returns
11883 Hartfordshire Way
Orlando, FL 32824
Your return will be accepted within 3 working days from receipt of your package. Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
You may keep track of the return status on the Order Tracking page or with the Tracking Number that would be on your shipping label.
How do I get a refund?
After our warehouse receives your return item and confirms that all of the conditions have been met, we will send you a confirmation email and issue the corresponding refund to your Credit Card or PayPal account. The refunded amount will be visible within 24 hours from when you receive your confirmation email. Reimbursement to the Card associated with your PayPal account depends on the Company that issued the card.
Where can I contact you if I have a question not covered here?
For any other questions, make contact.
We apologize for the glitch!